Monday, May 21, 2012

10 facts about Me!

So my new blog still needs a lot of work. 
I am working on it little by little and trying to make it look
better. I need to make some custom stuff for it like
my header and background but that will take another week
or so I think. Plus I have been busy working on my etsy store too!
SO I thought I would just do a fun little post today.
The ever so popular 10 things about me post.

  1. I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids. A 2 year old (almost 3) and a 1 year old. Both Girls. I am also a mommy to a Kitty, Lizard and Mugsy our pup.
  2. I almost never drink and I don't smoke. When I do drink it has to be a white russian.
  3.  I am left handed! Yet I can use my right hand very well.
  4. Ever since I was a child I have been obsessed with dinosaurs.
  5. I love vintage north woods themed stuff like deer and mushrooms.
  6.  I'm pretty clumsy and awkward. 
  7. I am about to get married on the 4th of July in the north woods <3 (My future husband and I are doing things out of order we do it our own way!)
  8.  My favorite snack is sunflower seeds. Yum.........
  9. I am from IL Chicago suburbs but was born in FL.
  10.  I love the cold and I do not enjoy really hot weather.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Keri! I was going to e-mail you my response to your comment but I couldn't find your address so: "I definitely recommend knitting. It's kind of awkward at first but it's a really fluid and relaxing activity for me now. Plus, I get to yarn bomb with the stuff I make! :-)"

    Also, I *love* dinosaurs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of yarn bombs. I think they have classes at the art store near my house, I just signed up for some cake decorating classes but after those I am gonna get into some knitting ones. Thanks for the response! <3

      Delete