Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Computer!


I decided to sort of give up facebook. That site is a drag and dull now.
Then I remembered I have a blog thing!
<3
 Sure I might not have people following it and I won't get all the "likes" from
 grade school friends I don't even talk too, but I decided to stop giving FB tons of info to sell!
I look at it as a semi private online journal. I can make my own time line lol.

So here is what I did after my last computer died....


We made a little garden in the back yard. 
It does not get full sun so I am not expecting
much veggies from it but it is still fun to do.
Also Hailey is a awesome helper.


Strawberry & lemon cake I made for my mom!
I am going to be taking some classes for cake decorating soon 
so my cakes will be better maybe....


Hailey did her own makeup...



Also I started drawing again! 
I think this pic sums up a lot of what makes me happy..
Dinosaurs and bright colors.
This is suppose to be a allosaurus.








No comments:

Post a Comment